MLB - Today's Baseball Scoreboard

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Clear Cut Trade

I recently completed a trade with Jason over at Clear Cut Cards http://clearcutcards.blogspot.com/ I sent him a bunch of Piazza and Olerud cards along with some other players to add to his collection. In return he sent me some Ryno, Pudge, Bagwell, Biggio and Vlad cards to add to my collection. These are just a few of the cards he sent my way. Go check Jason out and trade with him, he is very cool.


Here are some Ryno and Pudge cards that I was missing, gotta love the Ryno TR #312.
Biggio and Bagwell two of my favorite players, gotta love their dedication to one team, very rare to see players do that these days.


And finally some Vlad, the greatest swing in baseball, the man with no strike zone....lol. I really like the UD #47 A Piece of History.
Jason, thanks again for the trade, I look forward to more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment