MLB - Today's Baseball Scoreboard

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A little of this, a little of that.

Hey, I hope that everyone out there in the sports card blog universe is doing well. Not much going on over in my part of the world, just been busy with everyday life, but enjoying it all.
As of late, I have not been motivated to mess with my cards, football season is upon us and I am ready for it to kick in full tilt. I did pick up some packs over the weekend, a mix mash of this and that, I won't post all the cards I got, just the one's that I consider a little bit more special than the others. It always feels great to bust open some packs, new or old. From left to right are,
2007 Topps DS29 John F. Kennedy Distinguished Service card.
2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes 127 Joe DiMaggio
2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes121 Yogi Berra
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy YSL 1979 Allie Reynolds
2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes#18(Black) Frank Robinson
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy YSL 2004 Yogi Berra
2005 Upper Deck ESPN GU-JE Jim Edmonds game used card.....one of my favorite players, great hustle.
2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes #178 Pujols/Musial
2005 Upper Deck ESPN BH-21 Mike Schmidt........one of the best third basemen/player to ever play the game.
Well there you have it, not great, but not bad I guess. I plan on picking up some packs this weekend, hopefully I'll find something good.....take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment